Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough Dip Recipe & Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip



Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough Dip

If you would like to continue to follow my work......
My recipes and I can now be found @

I hope to see you there!   
Delicious cookie dough dip that tastes like a yummy Snickerdoodle cookie!  My mom was making my favorite snickerdoodle cookies for the Superbowl party and since I am sugar free I decided to make something yummy I could have for dessert.  

This Snickerdoodle cookie dough dip is sugar free & gluten free for those who have an intolerance or Celiac.  This was a HIT at the party, everyone enjoyed it.  

I have been sugar free for 9 days now, I am surprised I made it this far.  I must admit last night I did make a little indulgent treat out of maltitol sweetened chocolate, almond butter, vegetable glycerin and oats that was delicious but I only had a couple spoonfuls and it was sugar free :-)


Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip


I am a HUGE fan of chocolate....so I decided to make a chocolate chip cookie dough dip as well to get in that chocolate fix at the Superbowl party too.  This was yummy too!  However,  I have decided to save the recipe for this one for an upcoming ebook instead of putting it on the blog :-)  You can just look at the deliciousness and drool until the ebook comes out :-P

I honestly thought I would lose a lot more weight than I have in the last 9 days.  I have been eating oatmeal in the mornings, TONS of veggies and beans for lunches and dinners and snacking on green apples and berries.  I must say I have only lost a measly 1 pound in the last 9 days :-(  

I cannot tell you how demotivating that is!  I have also been working out 6 days a week for 45 minutes a day.  Today I did 100 Burpees as only PART of a workout!!
Yeah, I have been working my butt off trying to lose weight...I haven't been sitting on my can at all.....but the weight still isn't coming off!  I am hopeful that it will soon......I hope!

Unfortunately with my metabolic issues losing weight is nearly impossible!  I know people don't believe me but it is SO true!

Here is the must awaited Snickerdoodle dip recipe:


New Pilates Studio Click Here
Pilates Teacher Training Click Here
Pilates Classes Click Here
Pilates Articles Click Here

No comments: